2020 Levelland Sip & Swirl
On Friday, June 19, 2020 join us for an exclusive event for wine and craft beer connoisseurs from 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm on the downtown Levelland Square!
We invite family and friends to come together for an evening of wine, craft beer, food from local food trucks, and downtown shopping and entertainment to experience a community unlike anywhere else in West Texas!
Early Bird General Admission Tickets are $35 and include: 1 wine glass, 1 wine bag, and 10 complimentary samples of wine from participating wineries. The Early Bird Special ends March 20th and tickets will go up to $40 online or $45 at the door (if not sold out).
VIP tickets will be $100 and include: all of the above plus additional perks and experiences. VIP tickets are coming soon and will be extremely limited!
Proceeds from the event will benefit revitalization efforts for downtown Levelland.
Tickets are LIMITED so be sure to get yours today!
A few things to know for the night of the event:
1. "Swirl Registration" will begin at 6:30pm on Friday, June 19 at the Brasch-Mitchell Building (513 Ave G). PLEASE PRINT OR KEEP ON YOUR DEVICE THIS RECEIPT in order to ensure your admission into the Levelland Sip & Swirl. You will pick up all your "Swirl Swag" including: your wine glass, wine bag, wristband to receive complimentary wine samples, & event map at Registration. Registration will end at 8:00pm, so please plan to arrive before this time to ensure you receive all your "Swirl Swag." We will also have other merchandise available for purchase, so be sure to stop by the ATM on your way downtown or keep your Credit Card handy!
*NOTE: As alcohol is being served, ALL INDIVIDUALS will be asked for photo ID before being given their Swirl wristband. Please be prepared to show your photo ID at the door. No Swirl wristbands will be given for individuals who are not present or without photo ID. You may NOT pick up SWAG and/or a wristband for a friend or spouse.
2. If you pre-ordered an event T-shirt, you will also pick this up at "Swirl Registration." You will need to show your receipt with the size you ordered in order to pick up your shirt.
3. PARKING is available anywhere outside of the barricades. Also look for signs that will lead you to a designated parking lot for additional Swirl parking. ADA PARKING is available at the old Farmer’s Market lot located at the corner of 5th & Ave G.
4. Once you have checked in, you are free to sip on fine wines while you swirl around the square to shop and enjoy great food. You are free to take your wine glass from store to store, but be sure to stay within the event boundaries (barricades) if your wine glass is full! Our Food Truck Alley will be located at the North West corner of the Square. Meals from food trucks and restaurants around the Square will be available for purchase. We have 3 amazing restaurants that offer full meals in downtown Levelland that include: Burklee Hill Vineyards, Mosaic Coffee Co., and The Honeycomb Pie Shoppe.
5. Tipsy Taxi’s will be available around the square to escort you from store to store and to and from your vehicle. Please drink responsibly and do not drink & drive.
*Disclaimer: Although you are free to sip as you please in the event boundaries, public intoxication laws are still in effect.
6. You are encouraged to start your swirl at any location. Maps will be provided so you will be able to track where you have been and where you would like to go. There is no specific route, swirl at your heart’s desire! This will also help keep traffic jams at bay.
7. Please vote for your favorite winery, brewery, downtown business, and food vendor at the water stations indicated on your event map! Water is also available at these stations for your hydration needs on this West Texas Summer evening.
8. Volunteers will be wearing designated T-shirts. If you need help or have questions, flag one down!
9. Your ticket to the Levelland Sip & Swirl includes 10 complementary samples. When you find a wine or beer that you like, feel free to purchase by the glass or bottle from these outstanding wineries and breweries!
10. Wine 101 - if you purchased a Wine 101 ticket, please arrive at Studebaker Events (520 Ave H) at your designated time. These classes will be 30-45 min, so we encourage you to arrive on time! You will need to present your receipt at the door in order to access the class.
*Note - Please take into consideration, if you attend this class, you will not receive an additional 30-45 min at the event to redeem all your wine samples, should you run out of time before 10pm and have samples left on your wristband.
11. Wine Valet - if you purchase wine by the bottle from any of our participating wineries, we offer a free wine valet service so that you do not have to carry your bottles around all night! Simply check them in with the winery where you purchased them and then stop by the Swirl Registration building (513 Ave H) when you are ready to leave to pick up your bottle(s)! More details will be available at Swirl Registration when you arrive to pick up your Swirl Swag, so be sure to stop by the Wine Valet table for all the details!
The Levelland Sip & Swirl starts at 7:00pm on Friday, June 19, 2020. The swirl concludes at 10:00pm
ENJOY the evening of wine, shopping, food, art, and live music! We hope you have barrels of fun!
Event Map Coming Soon!