How do I request service for my business?
If you rent or own a commercial property, you will need to visit the City Hall at 1709 H Avenue to active service. If you are unable to visit our office, you can request to activate your service in writing. Our requirements are:
• We request one working day's notice to activate service.
• A $90.00 Inside City limits/$125.00 outside City Limits deposit is required.
• The deposit must be paid before service can be established.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay my water bill?
2. How do I set up water service for my home or rental property?
3. How do I request service for my business?
4. How do I disconnect service at home?
5. How do I disconnect my service at my business?
6. Who do I call if I have questions about my water service?
7. When is my bill considered delinquent?
8. What if I am having trouble paying my bill?
9. How does commercial or construction companies apply for temporary water?